This is one of my new crafts, they are called cakeballs. Cakeballs are the first step to making cake pops. These are much easier to make and just quicker, faster, and cuter. These cakeballs make perfect presents and can get ready VERY quickly if you do all the baking the night before and start decorating in the morning. Cakepops and cakeballs are time consuming, so don't try to do everything at once.. Personally, I had a lot of fun making these cakeballs. I was kind of just experimenting, but everything turned out great, so I hope you will have the fun that I had making these! Have fun!
-cake mix (any flavor)
-frosting (any flavor)
-candy coating (if you can't find candy coating, use white or milk/dark chocolate)
-sprinkles, toppings (optional)
1. Make the cake mix according to the package instructions. Let cool before proceeding.
2. Using a food processor or hands, crumble the cooled baked cake.
3. Place crumbs in large bowl and mix with the frosting.
4. Roll into a ball until smooth and nice.
5. Decorate with leftover icing, sprinkles, toppings