I have finally completed one of my long waiting bucket list items: to make a Rainbow Confetti Cake.
This was definitely one of my most exiting projects I have baked in a while. Not only does this cake look supertastic, but it tastes spectacular too!
So, let’s get down to the process of making this cake.
1. First you will need these supplies:
· 2-3 cans of icing
· 3 boxes of Vanilla Cake mix
· Food coloring (colors: red, yellow, blue)
· Round baking pan(s)
· Sprinkles or toppings (optional)
2. Now make the cake batter according to the boxes instructions and then add your choice of color food coloring to the batter.
For starters on food coloring, click on this link for an easy guide to mixing food colors.